Естественно, по трудовой будет указано где, на какой позиции и в какое время работал. При этом есть шанс, что получится сделать нормальные референсы. Может быть даже на офиц. бланках. Есть ли примеры "хороших"?
Нашёл некий док для Австралии, в котором расписано вот так:
Each employment reference must contain:
• Start and Finish Dates of Employment – these should be specific dates in a DD/MM/YYYY format if the reference only contains month and year, the start date used will be the last day of the month and the finish day of the month
• Description of Duties Performed – Required to determine the relevance of the experience to the nominated occupation
• Hours worked - Full time or Part time
• Country where Employment was undertaken
• Company Letterhead and signed by the author
• Certification as a valid copy
• If your employment is “Current”, the employer reference should state the term “To Date” and MUST include the date the reference was written.
• Experience can only be considered up until the submission date of your application.
• Relevance to your nominated occupation is determined by the description of duties in your work reference.
• If dates or duties are unclear or open to misinterpretation, the work episode will be assessed as notsuitable.
• Work experience carried out as part of a qualification is not considered for skilled employment and will bereported as “Concurrent Employment”
Full-time work is considered to be 20 hours or more per week and must be stated in the reference. Any experience that is less than 20 hours per week will not be considered in an assessment.